Information > System
The system menu displays the basic system information for reference purposes.
Please note: The above video was created for use with the Zosi DVR system, but also displays the same System Information used with certain models of Zosi NVRs.
- System Type – The name of your Zosi system. You can name your system in the Basic > System menu, under the Device Name setting.
- System Number – The number of your NVR. This designation can be useful if you’re using more than one system. You can change the system number in the Basic > System menu, under the System Number setting.
- Firmware Version – The version number of the system’s firmware.
- Hardware Version – The version number of the system’s hardware.
- Launch Date – The date that the system’s firmware was last updated.
- Device ID – The Device ID is used as your unique identifier, when connecting your NVR to your Zosi Smart account. The Device ID has been removed from the above image for privacy purposes.
This page also contains your unique QR code, which can be scanned in the Zosi Smart app.